Παρασκευή 5 Αυγούστου 2011

Review! Claire's Flirty Frost Palette

So, today I will review this beautiful mini-palette. My friend Nicky had given it to me, as a gift for my birthday, a few months ago.

That's the palette inside, it has a little mirror and a makeup guide.

It has 4 eyeshadows, 1 blush, 1 eye pencil and a double mascara.

A closer look:


The eyeshadows are very sweet, not too bright as I was afraid.
The blush is a sweet pinky colour that gives you a fresh look.
The pencil is quite hard and doesn't really apply the glittery white-silver color. I would use a white or black pencil instead.
The mascara: The black side is good but the glittery side...hmm not what I expected. It doesn't apply so much glitter...
And the lip gloss, that's nice. It has that sweet, strawberry-ish smell, it reminds me of my childhood. It's not really pink, but it leaves some pink-ish glitter on your lips, which is also cool.

The packaging:
It's very cute, not so practical though, as it gets easily messy (especially the blush leaves a pinky dust all over the palette).

All though, I loved the palette, especially the eyeshadows. I'm going to use it during the fall.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου